Saturday 29 January 2011

That was the week that was

Busy week this week, hence a summary of the week.
Monday - as previously posted was a road run.
Not the most enjoyable but a fitness necessity.
I do think I'm pretty lucky to have a hill (although road) on my door step it gives me ample opportunity for fitness runs.
Tuesday - Badminton, plenty of constant fast running for an hour.
Wednesday - 5 a side football for an hour. Another fast session, non stop running.
Thursday - Badminton, more fast and furious running for an hour.
Friday - Rest day
Saturday - Was meant to be an hours run at some point, but will be a family outing with friends.
Sunday - 10 mile run planned out to Bull Hill. I'll plan to do the same route as last Sunday. Looking back on that run, I did struggle towards the end of the run, the last mile and a half in particular. It will be interesting to see how I get on tomorrow. Was very chesty last week, feel better this, hopefully will be fine - stay tuned!

Last week I managed 30+ miles, it looks to be about the same this.
Hope to up the miles over the coming weeks.
Running Saturday and Sunday will help, with an additional road run Wednesday or Friday depending upon what happens over the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments here -