Monday 24 January 2011

Monday 24th Jan - Road run

After the excursion to Bull Hill Saturday a rest day was in order Sunday (felt tired) so tonight was time to run again and of course test out the watch again.
The basic idea was to run Fielding lane and add bits as and when I felt like it - no plan as such just go with the flow.
I must confess I do like the option on the watch to add splits. I've set mine to add splits every hour, so after each hour I know my pace - it tends to make you run quicker / harder.
The first mile was up hill, but not too steep at around 8 min 30 pace.
Having run the first mile I did hill sprints.
Up hill hard for 0.8 of a mile jog back and repeat until another mile was completed.
Then it was a case of run to the crest of the hill, have a run around and back home.
4.66 miles later and the data is below.
Sports Track is unbelievably good for free software!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments here -