Wednesday 17 November 2010

Wednesday 17th November - Where we're up to midweek

Monday 15th no chance of a run, the weather is bad at the moment, very, very wet!
Floods on their way!
Bike session - high tempo, about 90 revs with the tension set at 30.
40 minutes at this rate.
The aim was then to reach 100 revs in 1 minute, then rest for a minute, then up the tension after each minute, up to a tension max of 50.
Tension 30 for a minute, rest 1 minute, 35 for a minute, rest 1 minute, tension 40 etc.
These last few minutes were killers!

Tuesday 16th - Didn't get in from work until 9.00pm - A rare (forced) rest day.
Talking of rest days, I've decided to see how I get on without really having a rest day as such.
I seem to have worked through the painful knees.
When I can't run on the moors and hills, I'll try to run roads, when I can't run roads I will try to either do a bike session, or a bike and body weight session.
That's the plan anyway.
I do feel pretty fit at the moment, so we'll see how we go.

Wednesday 17th - 1 hour football 4 - 5pm very quick, lots of running, high tempo!
Felt pretty tired at one point, a bit drained, should have eaten more today!
A good session!
Rain and more rain at the moment, flooding down south, so another bike session.
45 minutes of very high tempo.
Tension at 30 out of 50, I tried and managed to keep the revs between 90 and 100 per minute and ... felt pretty good whilst doing it too!
Watch says - 45 minutes, Avg HR 117, Max HR 135, Cals 361.
Doesn't seem too tough, but have a go!
Revs at 100 per minute, tension set at 30 out of 50, keep going for 45 minutes (after an hours football) see how you get on, and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments here -