Saturday 27 November 2010

Saturday 27th November - The week that was

Busy at work this week = little time for running or training.
Monday didn't get in from work until 9.00pm.
Tuesday Badminton - quick session, lots of running, but felt leggy at the end. Tired at the moment!
Wednesday didn't get in until 9.30pm, no running or training.
Thursday Badminton - quick session, felt better than Tuesday.
Friday late in AGAIN!
The weekend plan - No run Saturday, but the Hameldon challenge Sunday!

I ran Hameldon fell race route with Nick last weekend in around 54 minutes.
I reckon I'm about 5 minutes quicker round the course than Nick, so the plan is, Nick sets off 5 minutes before me, with Dave setting off 2 1/2 minutes before me over a course that should / could take me about 50 minutes, Nick about 55 mins.
That's the plan, should be great!
The weather here for tomorrow is due to be very cold, maximum -1 minimum -4! with a chance of a dusting of snow. Really looking forward to this run, can't beat a bit of competition to spice up a run.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments here -