Thursday 11 November 2010

Thursday 11th November - Wild and windy

70 mph winds tonight!
Badminton Thursday - One of the most enjoyable sessions of the week!
Lots of hard running, long rallies and lots of fun!
Watch says - 60 mins, Avg HR 130, Max HR 159, Cals 563
That's quite a high Max HR considering, goes to show how my cross training method, during these wet and windy winter nights should still be adding to my training. My max is about 180, I've had 181 whilst doing hill sprints, but generally 165 - 170 whilst on races or hard tempo runs up and down hills.

Also did 1 set of the BW routine - it's getting easier! Slowly!
I want to do, weather permitting a run tomorrow, if the weather continues to be very iffy it will have to be a bike session, but a run (hilly) would be the best option.
Depending upon how I feel I'll go for a few sets of the BW routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments here -