Thursday 11 November 2010

Wednesday 10th November - A long day

Issues at work meant we were late with the football.
1hrs 5 a side was reduced to 45 minutes.
However, I did feel pretty sharp, no problem getting up and down the pitch.
Almost constant running at the moment.
Because of this I am looking forward to a run over the weekend - I have a feeling that it will be a good un!!
Back to work for 6, then didn't get home until 9.30pm.
Did a few sets of 'Spiderman pushups'
I do find these pretty tough.
I got up to doing 100 PUps without stopping, yet I do find these S Man PUps much harder.

Badminton tomorrow night, then I'll try the BW circuit again.
Need time to plan the run for the weekend.
Also need to plan a big run for over the Christmas holidays.
I would like to do a 30 miler = from my house, Ossy moors, Musberry Heights, via Hog Low Pike, Alden Ratchers, to Peel Tower and back.
Off to plan the weekend run!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments here -