Saturday 25 September 2010

Saturday 25th September

A beautiful day this morning.
Full sun, but quite cold only 6 degrees at 10 ish when I set off.
Usual run at the moment over Musburry Heights onto the Rossendale way, then up towards the Tor.
From here turn right and head up towards the next valley.
From the top here looking onto 'Alden Ratchers' the next valley, it's like a lost world.
An amazing place with steep sides and waterfalls.
Same run as last week, except where it took me 45 mins to get to this side of Alden Ratchers with Nick and Dave today I was there in 35 mins. This meant I had another 10mins to get to the top of Bull Hill.
Once there in 45mins approx I turned around and headed home the same way.
Watch says - 83 mins, Avg HR 146, Max HR 161, Cals 984 about 10 miles
Fantastic run!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments here -