Thursday 5 May 2011

WB 2/5/11

It's been quite a quiet week really.
I'm struggling to get miles in at the moment.
I was a bit tired, thighs were achy after the Hameldon Fell Race Sunday, but nothing too sore.
Monday turned into a rest day in general, but did include a 2 hour walk, with a bit of running in the afternoon then a run with two of my girls (R and H.)
I'm trying to incorporate a few of these in a week for them and also as a few slower runs for me - time to recharge.
Tuesday was badminton for an hour. Lots of quick running. Felt pretty good at this point.
Wednesday I went for a run with R and H again, about 3 miles in 30 minutes with a bit of climbing involved. They struggled a bit, but in a few weeks I expect the slow runs to get quite a bit quicker!
Thursday is badminton for an hour.
Friday I'm going to do a road run / trail session in the early evening, I'm thinking of trying to get a 10 miler in, time permitting - I'm not a lover of road running, but when I'm struggling to get miles in during the week, then road / trails will have to do.
Over the weekend I want to get out to Pilgrims cross to start upping the miles again.
Hopefully that will take me to about 40 miles for the week.
If I can keep this mileage up things will be going well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments here -