Wednesday 13 April 2011

Plans for the next two weeks

I've been thinking recently about running further.
The question is though, how much is further?
I know I can pretty comfortably run 20 miles and I'm aware that each mile on to this can have pretty dramatic effects upon running performance.
From running pretty comfortably you can, and I have suddenly hit the proverbial wall.
I have been thinking for a while about a 30 mile route from my front door, out to Peel Tower and back.
So ... that has to be a goal for sometime next week.
Depending upon the weather I think I'll just go for it.
The plan will be to 'get round'
I'll put a time on the run, but I certainly wont be hammering the course at any point, no matter how well I may hopefully be feeling.
So that's the plan.
I'll get plenty of running in this week and go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments here -