Thursday 14 April 2011

14th April - Thursday

Three out of three!
Got up this morning tired and achy.
Hip still sore and my right knee twingy.
The plan was to have a rest day, well that was the plan.
Nick turned up and so ... we ran.
Great Hameldon race route.
Started steady and picked the pace up as we went.
1/2 way around I was feeling quite good and this stayed with me all the way around.
There were sections where I could really pick up speed on the return section - particularly from the trig onwards.
Trig at the summit
No real niggles until the last half mile when my knee and hip played up a bit.
from a day where I thought I was having a  day off, it turned into a really enjoyable run.
Another 6 miles and pleasingly I could have done quite a few more.
Plenty of resting, but some quick running too (Into the 5+ minute mileing.) Not bad for a rest day!
PM _
1 hr walk with the children then, badminton for an hour.
And it was surposed to be a rest day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments here -