Saturday 16 October 2010

Saturday 16th October

Had a quiet couple of days running / exercise ways.
Back of my knee is pretty sore at the moment, niggly.
Got slightly worse today, round about the top of my calf, need to keep my eye on it.

Anyway, run planned for tomorrow.
Meet Nick and Dave at Clough Head Car Park.
The intended run is to get to Peel Tower and back again - approximately 15 miles.
Last week Nick and me did this in 2 and 1/2 hours, however it was at training pace.
I'll try and run this pretty quick tomorrow and see what time I can do.
I've got to Bull Hill in 50 mins, if I can do this then I can be at the tower in an hour and 5 mins.
That would make it a 2 hour 10 min run.
That's the plan - watch this space for the reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments here -