Sunday 13 March 2011

Sunday 13th March - Turbo time

51 minutes of turbo time!
A few months ago I was struggling to get the turn over speed with the tension set at 30 out of 50.
Now, at times I'm flying.
Always a steady start, turn over speed about 80 revs a minute for the first few minutes, then steadily up the tempo.
There is no real plan, I just go with the flow.
Tonight after 5 minutes I was up to 90+, this stayed around this point for the next 10 minutes, then up again, approaching the 100 rev barrier.
At 40 minutes I was at 102 revs a minute.
At 45 I was at 106, finishing at 51 minutes at revs of 116.

For the week: 6.6 hours of exercise covering about 32 miles for the week.
Overall a steady week.
Will now be pushing on to up the miles covered.
The goal is a 30 ish mile run in 4 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments here -